ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] T&T: Today's meeting

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] T&T: Today's meeting
  • From: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 08:53:54 +0000

Dear colleagues,

Another thought.

Following the passing of the consensus deadline at 23:59 UTC last night, it
looks very much like we have full consensus. As Amr helpfully pointed out,
however, the deadline, might have been somewhat tight for some among you. May
I, therefore, encourage anyone who feels they cannot provide their consensus to
indicate this on the list before 12:00 UTC today, so that we may deal with this
effectively during the call and decide on the next steps. If all consent, it
may be a relatively quick call with only minor edits and a reminder of the next
steps.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL,
Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)