ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

RE: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] It has been nice to work with you all...

  • To: "petter.rindforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <petter.rindforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] It has been nice to work with you all...
  • From: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:24:19 +0000

Dear Petter,

Thank you for your kind email.

I think T&T is a good example of the multistakeholder model working well. I
would certainly also recommend co-chairs with complementary expertise at least
in situations where one person can't cover the whole range of expertise
required.

Many thanks for the photo!

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL,
Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)