ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contro-wg]

Re: [gnso-contro-wg] rev 01. of the controversial names report

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-contro-wg] rev 01. of the controversial names report
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 11:41:51 +0200

Hi Avri

Thanks for this -- a question though.

In the text you've limited the creation of a controversial name objection to ICANN supporting organisations. Is that what the group actually intends? If so, then another parallel process would need to be developed to handle "controversy" from other sources.

Perhaps some further discussion would be helpful?

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels