ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contro-wg]

[gnso-contro-wg] rev 01. of the controversial names report

  • To: Controversial TLDs <gnso-contro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contro-wg] rev 01. of the controversial names report
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 01:38:31 -0400

hi,

I have taken a crack at a first revision of our report.

Given the paucity of conversation on this list since our first meeting (i know we have all been very busy in the other subgroups), i have taken it upon myself to extrapolate for our first conversation.

In doing so, i freely admit i may have miss represented positions or not understood people's positions. But since we need a straw proposal to start throwing slings and arrows at, here it is.

I will continue editing it based on any comments and new content i get today (Wednesday). To meet the rules of the game as set by Chuck, i need to send a copy of this to the RN2 group on lagical Wednesday evening - even though we don't have our next meeting until Thursday 1500 UTC. When I do so, i will indicate that the subgroup only had a limited amount of time on the mailing list to discuss it and that i will be sending an update after our meeting on Thursday morning.

thanks
a.