ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Date & time confirming - Meeting Invitation / Privacy and data protection sub-team

  • To: Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Date & time confirming - Meeting Invitation / Privacy and data protection sub-team
  • From: Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 13:15:56 -0800

Dear All,

Apologies for the error in the time link.

CORRECTED one is: http://tinyurl.com/bbchmtl

Date is Wednesday 13th February at 2100 UTC.

Thank you!
Kind regards,
Gisella

From:  Gisella Gruber <gisella.gruber@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tuesday, 12 February 2013 17:14
To:  Gisella Gruber <gisella.gruber@xxxxxxxxx>,
"gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx"
<gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Correct time link - Meeting Invitation /  Privacy and data
protection sub-team

Dear All,

Please note that the  Privacy and data protection sub-team call is scheduled
on Wednesday 13 February 2013 at 2100 UTC.

To check your local time:

http://tinyurl.com/apzyt8x

Please find the dial-in details below:

Participant Passcode:          Participant: 3429 #

Dial-in numbers: http://www.adigo.com/icann/ <http://www.adigo.com/icann/>

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Gisella