ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] RE: Initial documents for tomorrow's session

  • To: "'Don Blumenthal'" <dblumenthal@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] RE: Initial documents for tomorrow's session
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 18:49:33 +0000

Don, thank you for compiling these documents in one convenient package.

The third document (NCUC annex) refers in several places to attachments (see,
e.g., pp 2 (issue #4) and 3 (issue #6)).  May we assume that these attachments
refer to the other 3 documents you distributed on February 20 per Roy's request
(see attached)?

Speak with you in a couple of hours.

Steve Metalitz