ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

Re: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Call note from last week

  • To: Don Blumenthal <dblumenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Call note from last week
  • From: marie-laure Lemineur <mllemineur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 06:05:49 -0700

Good morning,

Thanks Don! Just one quick comment for the record.

For the sake of accuracy, under the 2d heading  "any data protection issues
exist in current thick and thin registries",   I would rephrase the 2d
sentence written in form of a question "Have issues not existed before or
have they not been raised?"  in an affirmative form instead: "many issues
have been identified before and already raised".

Also,  it was not Roy who referred to the report but me... Thanks.

Talk to you later,

Marie-laure