ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

Re: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Call note from last week

  • To: Don Blumenthal <dblumenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Call note from last week
  • From: marie-laure Lemineur <mllemineur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 10:32:45 -0700

Don,

No report was required to be made for our sub team. Also, Mikey asked that
we draw to your attention for your consideration  the report of the sub
team on stability (attached) that was made.  Specifically question 5 where
the answer provided by the stability subgroup refers to the fact the we,
the Data protection sub-group, should be dealing with this particular
question.
Best,

Marie-laure