ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] statement on data protection

  • To: "gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] statement on data protection
  • From: "Balleste, Roy" <rballeste@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 22:03:43 +0000

Dear colleagues,

This statement (which I submit as an individual with some input from our
colleagues Avri Doria, Amr Elsadr, and Joanna Kulesza, a lawyer from Poland,
and expert on European privacy and data protection laws) is intended to address
a couple of observations made at our last meeting of March 20, 2013.  The two
additional attachments refer to information within the statement.

Kind Regards,

Roy