ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Tomorrow's call

  • To: "gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Tomorrow's call
  • From: Don Blumenthal <dblumenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 15:36:47 -0400

I attached two documents, notes from last week and the experts' responses to WG
questions. Please review the notes and correct/add where needed, and take a
look at the experts' data protection answers.

We'll spend tomorrow reviewing issues if necessary and trying to focus on where
we are with respect to the issues before us. I know that's terribly broad
statement, so I'll try to circulate a document that focuses better before the
meeting. I've spent most of my time the last few days stretched out and working
from an iPad because of a flare-up of an old back injury, so writing is
laborious, to put it mildly.

After tomorrow, the next step will be to prepare a brief document for the WG
and circulate it for comments. I was warned (my term) on today's WG call that
our work should be a large focus of the meeting in Beijing.

Don