ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Meeting?

  • To: "'gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx'" <gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Meeting?
  • From: Don Blumenthal <dblumenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 08:00:09 -0400

I'm home and almost recovered from the trip back, so  I'm sending a follow-up
request for feedback about meeting on Wednesday. I have heard from four of you:

OK - Marie-laure, Steve
Can't - Alan, Susan

The session will discuss relevant information from Beijing and the draft that I
sent out. Comments on it beforehand would be helpful but I assume that many are
as deep in catch-up mode as I am. It would be really nice to have the new RAA
by then but I haven't seen a timetable for final language.

Don