ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

Re: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Registrar Accreditation Agreement

  • To: "Don M. Blumenthal" <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Registrar Accreditation Agreement
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 17:40:10 +0800

Momentous development for sure.  The At-Large meetings for the last 2 days
spent a lot of breath on the RAA 2013/WHOIS kerfuffle.  We have an At-Large
WHOIS WG meeting scheduled for tomorrow that could be helped along if this
info is confirmed. So any update would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799