ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Registrar Accreditation Agreement

  • To: gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Registrar Accreditation Agreement
  • From: "Don M. Blumenthal" <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 04:34:21 -0400

I've been told that negotiators basically have agreed on a new RAA. It
will include language that has a mechanism to address Whois concerns of
registrars in countries that have data protection regimes.

I'll try to get the specific language but if anyone else has it.... It
could affect what we produce.

Don