ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

Re: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Draft

  • To: gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Draft
  • From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 20:03:38 +0200

Hi Don,

I'm sorry, but I was under the impression (for some reason) that we would be
discussing this over our call today. I read both documents, and am happy with
the second draft. Thank you very much for your effort in seeing the work of
this sub-team through. I don't imagine we made it easy for you. :)

Amr