ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

Re: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Draft

  • To: Don Blumenthal <dblumenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Draft
  • From: marie-laure Lemineur <mllemineur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 01:47:32 +0800

Dear Don and all,

Many thanks for the report. It looks fine to me and it summarizes well the
issues we have been discussing. I have just one question: where you state
"Finally, it might be said that registrants are aware of Whois
requirements. Signing of a contract for domain ownership constitutes a
waiver of legal protections" DidnĀ“t you mean instead "Signing of a contract
DOES NOT constitute a waiver of legal protection?".

Best,

Marie-laure