ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] FW: [ssac] FYI: [Soac-infoalert] Proposed Final 2013 RAA | ICANN

  • To: "gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] FW: [ssac] FYI: [Soac-infoalert] Proposed Final 2013 RAA | ICANN
  • From: Don Blumenthal <dblumenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 23:15:20 -0400

ICANN published the new RAA late yesterday. I'll look at it in the morning but
wouldn't be averse to a summary from someone whose morning starts before mine.
:)  I'm on UTC–3 for the week. I've spent my life in the Eastern TZ. It's
strange feeling to be in the Western Hemisphere and be an hour ahead.

Don