ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] FW: Tonight's draft

  • To: "gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] FW: Tonight's draft
  • From: Don Blumenthal <dblumenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 00:21:45 -0400

Here it is.

Please help me remember how Port 43 came up (example of data proliferation?),
as well as what these points, as I short handed them, mean:

1) VRSN – registrants have agreed. Registrars no longer authoritative
2) Direct consumer contact. Ry has to depend on Rr

Mikey stressed twice today that the full WG should have this memo for today's
call. Please send comments or answers by 8:30 EDT if you can. If not, we can
tweak ourselves later. I hope to have run over the draft RAA and make changes
based on it. As a side note, please ignore the SSAC-related intro to the link.
I didn't notice that my ctrl-x hadn't taken.

Thanks.

Don