ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

Re: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] FW: [ssac] FYI: [Soac-infoalert] Proposed Final 2013 RAA | ICANN

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] FW: [ssac] FYI: [Soac-infoalert] Proposed Final 2013 RAA | ICANN
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 13:37:27 -0500

The cinch to all this is the Use Case.  And where the applicant is alleging
violation, then a Use Case would be relevant to determination, especially
with respect to access and display of the WHOIS data.

Some guidance may be gleaned from the .cat Registry RSEP request and
subsequent implementation.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799