ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Back home

  • To: "gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Back home
  • From: Don Blumenthal <dblumenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:16:54 -0400

Hello.

I'm back from AntiPhishing Working Group meetings in Buenos Aires, and anxious
to go back for ICANN. And any other time I get the opportunity.

I have a project deadline today, but hope to get it done early so I can revisit
the memo and get a revision out before tomorrow's meeting. Unfortunately, I
have to miss at least the first half. Will someone take the lead for us?

A second call to let me know if Wednesday this week presents a problem for
meeting. I have one yes and one no, interpreted however you want since it's
tied.

Thanks. This trip was the last conference trip for awhile, so distractions
should decrease.

Don