ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] RE: Final Draft

  • To: "'Don Blumenthal'" <dblumenthal@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] RE: Final Draft
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 14:06:42 +0000

Don, thanks again for your work on this. I am comfortable with this draft as
the work product of our subgroup, with the understanding that it will be
reviewed by the full working group. I suggest that you hold a "last call" for
any objections from members of the subgroup to having this text move forward in
time to be circulated prior to the next working group meeting.

Steve