ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

RE: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] RE: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] Addition to Privacy summary

  • To: "'Carlton Samuels'" <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] RE: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] Addition to Privacy summary
  • From: Don Blumenthal <dblumenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 10:40:43 -0400

Carlton,

Good points. I suggest though, to all, that we take the quickest path to move
forward and go with the version that was distributed to the full WG last week.
The wording is OK for me and there's a point where it's time to surrender
control. We presumably will have time to chime in again if whacks are taken at
our main text.

Off to Pittsburgh after a whole 14 hours at home. Back on the grid tonight.

Don