ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Whois 1/2 tf teleconference notes 22 February 2005

  • To: "Steven J. Metalitz IIPA" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Whois 1/2 tf teleconference notes 22 February 2005
  • From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:26:26 -0500

Item #3 does relate to the e-mail that you have referenced. As a brief update before our call tomorrow, I have been informed that the staff will meet with us to discuss the letter next week if we provide them with questions that we may have in advance so that they can be prepared on the call.

On item #1, I will encourage the staff to circulate something prior to the call.

Jordyn