ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] [Fwd: Draft staff summary on WHOIS]

  • To: "'Marilyn Cade'" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] [Fwd: Draft staff summary on WHOIS]
  • From: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:02:19 +0100

Thanks Marilyn - the terminology and different work items / task forces are
all slowly becoming clear to me...  Last night's WHOIS call was extremely
helpful in this regard.

Now that everyone's had more of a chance to read the initial draft, comments
on this list - on structure, headings, substance and, most importantly,
omissions - are very welcome.

Maria