ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] Draft questions

  • To: "Paul Stahura" <stahura@xxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] Draft questions
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:47:19 -0500

It can be difficult to move a location.  In other words, it is easy to
incorporate in another location, but it is hard to move your principal
operations.  So, ICANN could use a "principal operations" test rather than an
incorporation test.  For example, NeuLevel is incorporated in Delaware with its
principle place of business is in Virginia.  Sure, in theory, I could
re-incorporate in another location, but it would be extremely difficult for me
to move my principle place of business to another location.

I will add your change to Q6.

Thanks.