ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Government correspondence with ICANN

  • To: <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Government correspondence with ICANN
  • From: "Steven J. Metalitz IIPA" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:05:01 -0500

In our discussion with ICANN staff yesterday, John Jeffrey said he was
aware of only two communications from governments to ICANN re Whois.  It
has been brought to my attention that one of these letters, from FTC
Commissioner Leibowitz, has been posted on the ICANN website.  See
http://www.icann.org/correspondence/leibowitz-to-twomey-09feb05.pdf

Steve Metalitz