ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Revised Preliminary TF Report on notification

  • To: <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Revised Preliminary TF Report on notification
  • From: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:48:02 +0200

Dear all,

Attached is a revised report based on comments I received. Many thanks to
everyone who provided input.

For ease of reading, I'm not circulating a redline document. The changes
I've made are:

- Changed 'Board' to 'Council' in page 3, para. 3
- Added the Registry Constituency statement
- Removed the original Annex 1 (Task Force 1 Terms of Reference)
- Added the relevant RAA provisions as Annex 3
- Corrected the numbering system
- Reformatted the table of contents for clarity

Also, it occurred to me quite late in the day to add the date of the report
on the front page...  The date is yesterday as the Task Force has 5 days to
vote on the report starting from Monday 18 April.

This version of the document is to be voted on during the WHOIS call later
today.

Maria