ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Whois task force 123 members and alternatives

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Whois task force 123 members and alternatives
  • From: "Vittorio Bertola" <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:03:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Mer, 20 Aprile 2005 0:17, GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx disse:
> [To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>
> Please find the list of task force members and alternatives for the
> combined Whois task force 123.
>
> http://www.gnso.icann.org/issues/whois-privacy/taskforce-reps.shtml
>
> The ALAC representative should be updated to Bret Fausett?

If possible, we would like to keep on the list the three people who were
on the original task forces, and add Bret as fourth - given the size of
the list, I don't think it should be a problem. It would help us in
keeping our historical memory of this apparently endless policy making
process :-)
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...