ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Proposal Premise Presupposes Publication

  • To: tim@xxxxxxxxxxx, ross@xxxxxxxxxx, gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Proposal Premise Presupposes Publication
  • From: KathrynKL@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:32:00 EDT

It was felt early on that the full discussion would take a very long time  --
and in the meantime we should have an exception process to allow those
registrars who need it to come into compliance with their privacy laws.
Stopping
midstream might not be the best idea.  K

It doesnât appear to  me to be presented as a stop-gap measure. If that is
the intent, then I  suggest we instead step back and consider other options
before moving forward  with this recommendation.
Tim