ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] Revised draft

  • To: "'Marilyn Cade'" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Steve Metalitz'" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>, <owner-gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Tim Ruiz'" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Tom Keller'" <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] Revised draft
  • From: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 15:25:45 +0200

Hi Marilyn,

It looks to me as if the main substantive change is to reinsert the text
following:

"As a general rule, the General Counsel shall not recommend any enforcement
action against such registry or registrar unless it finds that enforcement
action is necessary in order to preserve the operational stability,
reliability, security, or global interoperability of the Internet's unique
identifier system."

There are several other changes but they seem typographical to me.

Maria