ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Working Online

  • To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Working Online
  • From: Bret Fausett <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 13:09:17 -0700

I'm sorry missed today's conference call. As long as we are meeting in real-time on a weekly basis, however, I'm afraid I'm going to be making that apology frequently. Would it be possible to move more of our discussions and presentations to the list, so we can participate and contribute to the process on our own time? I can appreciate the need for an infrequent real-time conference call between the in-person ICANN meetings, but I'd like to see the core of task force work done online whenever possible.

Thoughts?

Bret