ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] clarification on comments

  • To: <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] clarification on comments
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:05:36 -0400

I'm sorry, my overloaded memory will need some further clarification.

>>> "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 06/28/05 12:15 PM >>>
>Remember, constituency statements on [snip] Tasks #1 and #2 from
>the new Terms of Reference are due July 21.  If you have any questions

>about this  process, please let me know.

I vaguely recall the discussion regarding Tasks #1 and #2 but where is
the official statement of what we are asking for comments ON? We are
not, I recall, asking for approval or modification of the ToR itself,
right? Are we are asking for definitions of purpose? Or are we asking
for suggestions as to how to go about defining the purpose?

--MM