ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Re: clarification on comments

  • To: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Re: clarification on comments
  • From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:16:17 -0400

Milton, in accordance with Section 7(d)(1) of the PDP, we are soliciting constituency statements that represent "the positions of their constituencies, at a minimum, and other comments as each Representative deems appropriate, regarding the issue under consideration" for each of our first two tasks under the new ToR. In other words, we would like constituencies to express their views on what the purpose of Whois is, and what the purpose of the various contacts are.

In addition, the TF has requested responses from each of the user constituencies (including the NCUC) on what type of data they presently populate into each of the various contact types.

Jordyn