ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Note to council on Notice recommendation

  • To: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Note to council on Notice recommendation
  • From: Daniel Halloran <daniel.halloran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:02:20 -0700

Bruce,

As we discussed, this will confirm that John Jeffrey and I have reviewed and approved the use of the phrase "clear and conspicuous" in the "Updated consensus recommendation on improving notification to Registered Name Holders of the public access to contact data via the WHOIS service" <http://www.gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/archives/ council/msg01159.html>.

We'll stand by to review any possible questions the task force might develop on the "waiver" issue discussed below.

I hope this will be helpful. Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance.

Best regards,
Daniel Halloran
Deputy General Counsel
ICANN