ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] Suggested standard text on policy recommendations

  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] Suggested standard text on policy recommendations
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:25:17 -0400

I like it! And by relying on the bylaws we are in good space except for one
thing. :-) The 'sponsored TLDS' are still in the g space. but not specified
in the bylaws. We all know/and operate accordingly, that they are "generics"
but with a special "sponsorship".

Should we say.. e.g. sTLDs and gTLDs?

  _____