ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Suggested standard text on policy recommendations

  • To: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Suggested standard text on policy recommendations
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:33:35 -0400

We should probably pick this up w/in council. My personal preference is
to keep it simple and only refer to generic top level domains.

On 30/08/2005 3:25 PM Marilyn Cade noted that;
> I like it! And by relying on the bylaws we are in good space except for one
> thing. :-) The 'sponsored TLDS' are still in the g space. but not specified
> in the bylaws. We all know/and operate accordingly, that they are "generics"
> but with a special "sponsorship".
>

> Should we say.. e.g. sTLDs and gTLDs?
>

>   _____

- --

                      -rwr

Contact info: http://www.blogware.com/profiles/ross
Skydasher: A great way to start your day
My weblog: http://www.byte.org