ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Public comments on preliminary task force report

  • To: metalitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Public comments on preliminary task force report
  • From: KathrynKL@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:50:03 EDT

Steve and All:
I see several commenters who supported the policy and procedure as a good
first step, but requested that the GNSO take much stronger steps to protect
personal privacy.  I think those comments could be fairly interpreted as not
seeking to dilute any of the provisions of the recommendation or procedures.

Regards, Kathy