ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Question 2 on tomorrow's call - question

  • To: Steve Metalitz <metalitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Question 2 on tomorrow's call - question
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:26:26 -0500

Steve Metalitz wrote:
Kathy, if you will re-read my post, you will see that I am not saying
that the admin contact would always have the authority to modify content
or accept legal process.  However, the admin contact would be at a
minimum a point of contact for the person/entity who can do those
things.

Which would require the creation of an additional layer of registry/registrar like structure to deal with managing records of transactions pertaining to third-level delegations.

-ross