ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] Re: Next step

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Milton Mueller'" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] Re: Next step
  • From: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:43:33 -0800

All,

I am travelling early next week and, as Jordyn suggested, Friday is
reasonable for a framework draft.

It's up to the task force to decide what kind of review is required, but
regarding timing it will not be possible to have a draft on Monday.

Writing a preliminary report may seem like just assembling previous
material, but it really is rather tricky and time-consuming.

Maria