ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] GNSO website

  • To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] GNSO website
  • From: KathrynKL@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:52:43 EST

Glen and Maria:
Thanks for the broad posting of our report.  The GNSO website,  however, does
not make clear that there is a public comment period associated  with the
Preliminary Task Force report.  Would it be possible to  expeditiously include
the same line from the ICANN homepage:  _The  "Preliminary Task Force Report on
the Purpose of Whois and of the Whois  Contacts" has been posted. _
(http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-18jan06.htm)
Public Comments are open from 19  January 2006 to 08 February 2006.

Further, the link on the GNSO website should go to the Request for Comments
page, not straight into the report. That gives people links to the report,
comments email and archives.
Again, I think the ICANN homepage gets this right and if the GNSO page
follows, all will be well.

Thanks,
Kathy