ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Call for submission of proposals

  • To: <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Call for submission of proposals
  • From: Jordyn Buchanan <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:40:06 -0500

Hello all:

As we discussed on yesterday's call, we're going to try and spend February
reviewing proposals that encompass our Terms of Reference #2, #3 and #4
(purpose of the contacts, access to data, and accuracy of data).

Ross has forwarded one proposal (the OPOC proposal) that we can discuss.
I'm hoping that other task force members can identify or develop their own
proposals that we can also discuss.

I'd like to set a deadline of January 31 (the date of our next call) for the
submission of these proposals.  Please simply send proposals to the list.

Jordyn