ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] proposal on collection of contact data

  • To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] proposal on collection of contact data
  • From: KathrynKL@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:16:12 EST

Attached please find a statement from the NCUC.  I guess the word proposal is
appropriate.

Our goal here is to submit that the TF must examine the data collected for
the Whois database.  Regardless of the formulation we pick, we must address the
issue of whether the data collected for the Whois database is appropriate.
Publication is one issue; collection is another.

Regards, Kathy