ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] .name Whois upgrade

  • To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] .name Whois upgrade
  • From: Simon Sheard <simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:30:53 +0000

Dear all,

Further to today's conversation the beta for the upgraded .name Whois can be found at https://whoisbeta.gnr.com for those of you who are interested.

Please feel free to pay the ?2, however, if you follow the process through to just before the point of payment then exit and let me know (by email to ssheard@xxxxxxx), I will arrange for your passwords to be sent to you for no charge.

Sincerely

Simon
Information contained herein is Global Name Registry Proprietary Information
and/or Registry Sensitive Information and is made available to you because
of your interest in or affiliation with our company. This information is
submitted in confidence and its disclosure to you is not intended to
constitute public disclosure or authorization for disclosure to other
parties. Should you have received this email and are not an intended
recipient, please delete this email in its entirety. Global Name Registry is
registered with the Office of the UK Information Commissioner.