ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Attached! Preliminary tf Report Purpose Whois and Whois contacts with public comments added

  • To: "Fares, David" <DFares@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Attached! Preliminary tf Report Purpose Whois and Whois contacts with public comments added
  • From: "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 16:53:17 -0300

RE: [gnso-dow123] Attached! Preliminary tf Report Purpose Whois and Whois
contacts with public comments addedMaria and colleagues,

I agree entirely with David's comments. The responses
supporting formulation 2 come from a wide spectrum of
companies and organizations, and the report neglects
to adequately reflect the significance of the
companies/entities which responded, and the
volume of their Internet-related activity!

Tony Harris