ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] Attached! Preliminary tf Report Purpose Whois and Whois con...

  • To: <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] Attached! Preliminary tf Report Purpose Whois and Whois con...
  • From: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 21:30:18 -0500

Is your comment intended to mean that Staff have incorrectly or inappropriately
summarized submissions made during the comment period?

Having read all of the comments made, and also the staff summary and analysis,
I fail to understand the specific issue that the ISP/BC/IPC reps are raising.
Perhaps a representative from this group could further clarify these confusing
claims.

-ross

---
sent via Windows Mobile...hopefully.