ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Attached! Preliminary tf Report Purpose Whois and Whois con...

  • To: jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Metalitz" <metalitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Attached! Preliminary tf Report Purpose Whois and Whois con...
  • From: "David W. Maher" <dmaher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 21:21:12 -0600

Why Wednesday?
This is maximum inconvenience. Tuesday at the usual time would be doable.
David

At 03:30 PM 3/6/2006, Jordyn Buchanan wrote:
Here's what I think we should do.

I understand that the report was distributed rather late and that
there are some concerns.  We are also overdue in getting this report
to Council.

We will postpone tomorrow's call until next Wednesday, March 15.  On
that call, we will vote and the report will then be submitted to the
Council.

If you have concerns about the text contained in the current draft of
the final report, please submit proposed edits no later than the end
of the day on Wednesday, March 8.  We can use the remaining time to
discuss and finalize the changes.

I believe this is a reasonable compromise and should help us move
ahead while addressing concerns about the current language in the
report.

Jordyn