ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Attached! Preliminary tf Report Purpose Whois and Whois con...

  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Attached! Preliminary tf Report Purpose Whois and Whois con...
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:46:32 -0500

Thomas Keller wrote:
In light of this I would very much like to urge the members of the TF to stick with the last version staff produced. This part of the report is merely a summary of the comments made and shouldn't be valued above its very limited purpose of being a summary. Since staff produced this report
in compliance with the ICANN bylaws any further discussion on this
subject seems like a waste of time of this TF. Let's move on.

As I keep mentioning, it is helpful if those that disagree provide specifics related to their disagreement - often those things can be fixed. Since that hasn't happened in this case, I fully agree with your suggestion Tom. It is useless to respond to demands unless those demands can be justified.

Let's move on with Maria's first version of the report that was circulated on the 6th of March by Glen on this list.

-ross