ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Final TF report on Whois Purpose

  • To: maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx, gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Final TF report on Whois Purpose
  • From: KathrynKL@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:00:42 EST

Maria,
Thank you for this report.  It seems to well reflect our considerable time on
the call yesterday and the changes made.  I particularly appreciate the
redline version.

One last small change.  In the line, "A commenter who sent his comments via
Danny Oram", the name should be "Andy Oram."  (sec 3.2)

Thanks again to you, Olof, Glen and everyone who worked on this report.
Kathy