ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Voting on the final report

  • To: jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Voting on the final report
  • From: Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:44:23 -0500

my vote is as follows

ken stubbs

Jordyn Buchanan wrote:
Thanks, Maria.

For those who did not vote on yesterday's call, now is the time to
vote.  Votes will be accepted by e-mail until the end of the day
tomorrow.

You will be voting on two issues:

1) Whether to accept the text of the report and endorse its
transmission to the GNSO Council.

2) Which of the two formulations you support.

In order to vote, please e-mail Glen, Maria and myself and use the
following template:

#1 - I VOTE IN FAVOR OF ACCEPTING THE REPORT FOR TRANSMISSION TO THE
GNSO COUNCIL  (check box below)
[ X] Yes [ ] No

#2 - I VOTE IN FAVOR OF THE FOLLOWING POLICY RECOMMENDATION (check box below)
[x ] Formulation 1   [ ] Formulation 2

Thanks.  Please let me know if you have any questions.