ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Preliminary summary of 25 April 2006 Whois Task Force call

  • To: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Preliminary summary of 25 April 2006 Whois Task Force call
  • From: "Jordyn Buchanan" <jordyn.buchanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 13:30:32 -0700

Thanks, Maria.

A follow up on one action item:

I have had a chance to talk over my ongoing participation in the Task Force
with the forces that be here at Google, and we've established that I can
make the necessary time commitment to continue to chair the task force.

We still need to figure out a way for me to formally participate in the task
force--on the last call it was suggested that the Council could select me as
an "expert" participant under the bylaws.  I will discuss this with Bruce
and hopefully the Council can take it up.

Jordyn