ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Test for inclusion of data in Whois output

  • To: jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Test for inclusion of data in Whois output
  • From: KathrynKL@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 10:34:13 EDT

Jordyn:
I do not know if the tests make sense outside the context of a proposal.  If
we talk about access and methods of access, then I think we talk about data,
what is included, and how we test it.   For me, the issue is context -- what
are we trying to do?  Then we can discuss tests.

Didn't you also suggest on the call we should move forward to a discussion of
the oPOC proposal -- and our planned TF meeting in Marrakech?  I am
particularly concerned about our meeting -- who, what, where and when.

Tx, Kathy